Bamboo wood fiber board selection, how to choose integrated wall manufacturers
The integrated wall is favored by some consumers for its environmental protection and easy installation. However, due to the insufficient promotion of integrated walls, consumers still have some doubts even if it is easy to install. Below we manufacturers make some simple answers to the 10 questions on integrated wall installation.
1. Do walls need to be leveled during construction? Is it leveled with wooden bars or something else?
Answer: The foundation wall surface for installing the integrated wall panel is only required to be plastered rough wall that conforms to the building standards, and does not need to be leveled separately.
2. How is the integrated wall panel fixed to the wall? Keel or direct glue or other?
Answer: Unless there are special needs, keel is generally not required, and no glue is needed. The wall is used to punch holes in the wall along the length of the board at intervals of 50 to 60 centimeters. Just nail it.
3. What tools are needed for integrated wall construction?
Answer: General tools for general woodworking are sufficient, no special tools are required. This is also the advantage of integrated wall panels for easy installation.
4. Is it possible to make irregular shapes, such as those with bumps? How to achieve it?
Answer: Absolutely. If you make a prominent shape, you need to supplement it with a keel.
5. If it is a background wall, can it be perforated, such as hanging a wall painting, how much load-bearing capacity?
Answer: You can punch holes. In theory, you can hang murals or similar decorations of no more than 3mm. If you hang a TV display, you need to install an iron frame.
6. How big is the gap between the integrated wall panel splicing and the contrast with the wallpaper?
Answer: The splicing of the integrated wall panel is like a gusset, and the joint has a seam of about 1 mm visually, but its horizontal and vertical, standardized and orderly, beautiful and generous, so it does not affect visual beauty. Because the wall cloth and wallpaper are two different things, they cannot be compared.
7. Is the installation of decorative lines pasted or nailed?
Answer: Generally, it is fixed with iron nails according to the principle of firmness and does not affect the appearance.
8. Can integrated wall surfaces be used in the kitchen or bathroom instead of wall tiles?
A: We do not recommend using integrated wallboard materials in the kitchen or bathroom.
9. At the junction between the wall and the integrated wall surface, will there be water vapor entering the house due to the influence of the water vapor in the house?
Answer: No. First, from the perspective of the button-type structure of the integrated wall panel, water vapor is difficult to enter through the seam of the panel. If a sealant is applied to the button-type groove, water vapor will not enter at all; From the perspective of microcirculation, there are many airflow channels between the integrated wall and the wall, and a small amount of water vapor molecules will flow out with the airflow. And the ceiling has exhaust fans, and it is impossible to mold due to long-term moisture.
10. Can the integrated wall surface be applied to the exterior wall or a shop sign?
Answer: If the cut surface and back are sealed well, it can be used as the background of the exterior wall and the door of the shop.
If you still have questions about the installation of the integrated wall, you can directly consult our integrated wall manufacturers or leave a message on the website, and we will reply as soon as possible.